ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The MNR group of institutions has always strived to work towards encouraging and supporting excellence in MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. The Journal of Research in Medicine and Allied Sciences (JRMAS) is an effort towards reaching out and helping researchers across the globe to come under one platform to excel in their quest towards futuristic approach in medical research.
Journal of Research in Medicine and Allied Sciences (JRMAS) is an open access, peer-reviewed, biannual journal publishing research-based articles on medical sciences, pharmacy, physiotherapy and nursing. The primary idea of the journal is to provide a platform for all the researchers across the geographical boundaries to publish their research and have access to the articles written on various aspects of medical sciences by their peers. From traditional medicine to Allied sciences, JRMAS invites articles from existing and prospective researchers who are looking at getting their cutting-edge innovations published.
|Title||Journal of Research in Medicine and Allied Sciences|
|Frequency||Biannual (2 issues per year in the month of January & June)|
|ISSN||Applied for ISSN number|
|Publisher||MNR Medical College & Hospital, Sangareddy|
|Chief editor||Dr. Chandrakumar Shanmugam|
|Copyright||MNR Medical College & Hospital, Sangareddy|
|Subject||Medical & Allied Sciences|
|E mail IDemail@example.com|
|Address||MNR Medical College & Hospital, MNR Nagar,Fasalwadi,Sangareddy, Telangana-502294, India|
Types of articles to be submitted:
- Scientific and medically researched articles written originally and submitted
- Structured Abstract with Keywords for submission
- Maximum word count and reference list – 4000 words and 40 references
- Word count does not include tables, figures and legends
- Review of relevant medical and scientific research articles published
- Abstract and Keywords to be submitted with the articles
- Articles to be enriched with suitable sub-headings
- Appropriate Tables and figures
- Word limit no more than 5000 words
Research Letters (Or News Letters)
- Letters of new medical innovations, research and suggestions
- No headings, abstract or keywords required
- Word count- no more than 800 words
- Maximum of 10 references, one table and one figure may be included
- Case reports on adverse drug reactions reporting
- Other interesting case studies and reports related to medical field
New Drug Updates
New Drug Updates
Why Publish With US?
We, as a young and dynamic research foundation, believe in giving opportunities to all researchers who are on the brink of coming up with miraculous theories in life and medical sciences. The idea is to promote aspiring scientists and researchers to come out in the open even with the smallest of theories, because we believe strongly the words of the great Sir C.V Raman:
‘Ask the Right Questions, and the nature will open the door to her secrets’.
We urge the researchers to bring in their queries and sharp minds through their research articles to ensure the quest for innovation continues!
JRMAS strongly condemn and discourage practice of plagiarism. All received manuscripts have to pass through ‘Plagiarism Detection Software’ test before forwarding for peer review. We consider ‘Plagiarism is a crime’
Journal of Research in Medicine and Allied Sciences (JRMAS) provides platform for researchers to publish and discuss their original research and review work. JRMAS can not be held responsible for views, opinions and written statements of researchers published in this journal.